Friday, February 20, 2009

Fish Bowling

Main Idea: to get strikes, spares, and more for as many points as possible
To easily get a strike and keep getting them, aim pefectly for the middle and don't move your arm at all.(Don't even let anything shake) You can steer the ball when it's even when still heading for the pins. If you have the ball on one side and you're aiming for the other side it will go more to the other side than you think, so aim the ball a bit less to the other side.
Trophy Score: 225 Access to game room and the one that didn't get away: 200
Insane score item: unavailable






8 comments:

  1. did you get the trophy at 225? Because everyone I know didn't get it til 250!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I got the trophy for the score 225, maybe something was wrong when you got it at 250.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shel2, I am sorry, but I just played this game with a test account I have, I scored 237, and still no trophy. You are the only person I know that has scored that low to get the trophy. Everyone on the speakeasy says it is 250 also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is weird. I did the game on a test account to, now it does the same with me. But the first time I know I got it at a score of 215. Want me to edit it so it says 250?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey shel2 my highest score was 205 witch got the one that dini't get away p.s.how do you get votes off to the side

    ReplyDelete
  6. To do the polls you scroll up and press customize. To the right you'll see "add a gadget", click on that. On the pop up window scroll down until you see poll which you click on. Then you can type in any question and choices. If you want anyone who visits your blog to be able to vote click "allow visitors to select multiple choice", if not don't click that. You can also change the date that the poll closes. Press save and the poll will appear on the sidebar. To move the poll wherever you want just move anything where you want and press save.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is odd becuse I got 900 and only 40$

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be cool, but even when you get all strikes you couldn't get 900.

    ReplyDelete

Some More Awesome U.B.Funkeys Blogs