Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mix Master Scratch!

Main Idea: to press the right letter on the keyboard when the colored things touch the red line for as many points as possible
Sometimes it may be helpful to play with two players to make it easier on the harder levels.(One player doing three keys and the other, two) If two colored things are going to go on the red line at the same time, just press the two right keys at the same time. Don't worry if you miss anything, it usually even gives points when you miss a colored thing!
Trophy Score: 7,802 Access to game room and the party starter: 4,200
Insane score for personal mix jukebox: 8,900

7 comments:

  1. I was reading your blog and dots insain high score item is a bugmobile. I got with a score of over 20,000. Check out my crib at LW.
    -Moo2482

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much joe! I'll post it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my aunt is going to get me 2 dots!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky! What rarities are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rarities are the colors of the U.B. Funkeys, like rare, very rare, and normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't now it is going to be a surprize

    ReplyDelete

Some More Awesome U.B.Funkeys Blogs