Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Four Adventure Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm getting a hidden realm, dream state, royalton racing complex and funkeystown adventure packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're coming from japan because my friend went there!!!!!!!!!!!!! He saw it at some fair, so he got it. But we had to pay a lot for shipping, and it's not coming in a long time. I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lucky....Can you give me one!lolz....no seriously!Grrrrrrrrrrr!When will they come out in America?And when is the Funk-jong challenge.I need to add you and then I can challenge you or you can challenge me....When you get them post a pic...ok?Oh,did you see my U.B. Funkeys family photo because you didnt post it...sorry i didnt log in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is the funkeystown adventure pacdk the one with master lox?If it is I have it.......we saw it in k-mart.At this time I had stoped collecting and playing the game but when i saw the new stuff and that pack I had to start collecting again.We did not get it at that time cuause my dad didnt have his wallet at home so...we got it off of ebay...

    p.s. can you find pictures of them on online from japan that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...We post a picture of our scrore on our blog ok....im so stuipid.illl do it in a little bit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get those adventure packs from??? what was the site u got them from???? i want them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told you on my my latest post.

    ReplyDelete

Some More Awesome U.B.Funkeys Blogs